Monday, November 12, 2012

beats by dre pro ee to be about to ar

Of voice.
Mutually two personal skin shot sends out the sound of settling the frailty, I by hand point lotus those two grains of Tus before the chest since just live, lotus a while head bow to sent out a burst of pleasurable moan voice in after death.
"Mutually ……male ……Qie ……body ……do not go not …… !"
Along with lotus one is sad cry, I feel the part that I stays in her body be flowed by a heat to sprinkle at top, I feel the at heart that the pleasant sensation of my own a burst of from above and directly spread to me, the vertebrate tail bone place the flutter of a burst of, I feel I have already arrive soon as well.
I arouse spirit spirit and continue to keep standing into, soon after just very exert the ground of Han Chang the body that shoot the very hot sun Jing into lotus deep place, ended this dish bowel war.
High tide of**later on is the weariness of a burst of, although say I because the fortuitous body has to be a little bit stronger, but also unavoidably appears the all unavoidable regret of this men on this kind of affair.
The body of lotus is still just continuously to have muscular spasms, the remaining rhyme of high tide hasn't left her body, the vision of lotus is a bit confusing, small tiny Zhang Zhu, often still the low voice utter a groan.
I lightly daut the body of lotus and say sweet prattle in.A lot of men and woman will immediately go to bed after aring finished, but I even like to say some sweet prattle with I beloved woman, I even like thus the felling of the sweet.
The lotus finally wide awoke, she brought over here a piece of cloth from the part and wiped the body of our two people up clean after, and then lay into my bosom in.
I lightly kiss to make in great disorder hair of lotus, then say with a smile:
"Rong son, just opened you terribly hot feeling, mutually male I almost can not sustain the blows."
Hear I say this, the lotus lifted the last body and made an effort with the fist of knock my chest to become angry from embarrassment of say:
"All is you, always make fun of a somebody else, let somebody else the self - respects of end all to throw, if let the green Feng know that this affair doesn't know how again joke somebody else."
But the lotus the slightest have never noticed her this posture, that is full of softness continuously glide on my chest, also strong and tough of two cherries and those two regiment softnesses make me have a little again eager for action.
I held tight the hand of lotus,beats by dre pro, then pulled to my underneath, put at I have already resumed vitality of very hot up.
", H'm, ……" lotus sent out a half voice of surprised shout and then be used by me, ascended small mouth.
I turn over a body to press at the body of lotus up, the hands the slightest didn't are polite of held tight proud double of milks of lotus, at many female in the chest of lotus is the plumpest, this top has already been getting more pregnant as well of Feng Luan or can compare with her.
A mind flash across my brain, doing not know the lotus is pregnant later she this rightness of proud doubles of summits can't have aggrandizement again, although some in brain walk absolute being, but my hand up but the slightest have no to slowly come down, along with the action on the my hand, lotus also already the feeling move.
I and the Lai of lotus light car familiar road a plum after opening two degrees and waiting everythings to all quell, I have already felt my own whole body top and bottoms all have already had some weariness.This so-called kind of jade soup's returning is really some functions, two joys good I all unexpectedly come to an a high tide with the front and back of the lotus, I embraced lotus to slowly sink into dreamland.
On the second day, the sky has been already cleared up, although the sunlight in noon also really stabs an eye, but the sunlight in noon shine on on the body but can hardly feel warmth in that the past days.
The accumulated snow has already started melting, the air temperature of the outdoors have a little low, but in the room but is that warmth is like spring.I sit at warm Ta up, looking at own a few pretty wives to play in the part, felt a burst of warmth lingering around in the at heart.
I opened a mouth to swallow the apple slice that the Feng Luan passes over here, headrest at lotus rich elastic thigh up, all of the nose surroundings are that light body joss-stick, such as the She,such as the flavor of orchid, make me feel mind and body relaxed.
The time that got up this morning the sky has already been getting more late, however ever since that time I"disease" after, I hardly can get up by 9:00.
The Xiang orchid plays the piano in the part very elegantly, while the green Feng is then boring of and green jade the lotus together play chess, the chess skill of green Feng with I match equally, say white all the slightest don't understand.But the green jade lotus manily taught a professor since childhood piano chess calligraphy and painting, although said her
Looking at green Feng one face of helpless and displeased, I felt a burst of funny, who make her don't listen to my advice don't want with green jade lotus a definitely superiority.If the orchid is in the part full face smiles a lookinging at of idea just at two people in the bitter struggle.
"The gold white Bi buys song to smile, an inebriate tired month light duke."
The Feng Luan hears I say this, twist overdo looking at me to smile for a while, then the hands put again at own belly up.
Knocked on door a voice to ring, the lotus pushed my head and signaled hint me to get up, but I still pleasingly lie the leg of lotus up, the slightest didn't get up of meaning, in normal times seldom sometimes and own of the pretty wifes had this opportunity now together me to want to cherish by myself.
The spring orchid walked to come in and saw the leg that I is lying on the lotus up, she is very lovely lowly head, stand to sing a Re way over there:
"Master states to keep making servant Lee to be about to arrive country villa, his allowing me to come to report report master you is 1."
I hear this and have to be a little bit reluctant to sit.The lotus also stood along with me, my dress Shan tidy up for a while, then looking at satisfied, just put me to go out.
I in a hurry arrived to front yard and saw Shen Zi fair to take several individuals fore does the hospital wait.
"Master, you came."State the son is even to see me coming over, face to come up to say.
I order, then say:
"It is said that the rich and honored is about to come back?"
"Yes, servant Lee's sending to a person who report the letter has been already arrived in the morning, servant Lee now this time perhaps have already left country villa not far.Master, I already make people tidy up bodega and workshop for a while, after waiting servant Lee to come back, those red wines can immediately move an inside."
I order, then raised a step to walk toward the doorway of country villa to.
The station that I a little bit what stuff's coming out over there has already had some time, but there is still no the figure of one silk wagon on the road of distance.I sit at Shen Zi Ping move to come over of chair top, deeply of wrap oneself at the fur-lined jacket of fox fur coat in.
Fur-lined jacket icy cold of the air isolate in the outside, so the half lie the half depends of nest at chair top, I even have a little drowsy.
"Come!Come!"I hear someone Be surprised to shout in my ear, I suddenly of 1 wake up with a start, up stood from the chair and continuously looking at the end of road.
Reflect in an expanse of white countryside Chen bottom, the road end in soil yellow has already had the shadow in a line of black, I happily looking at the shadow of distance, very excited in the heart, although say that Wang Jia has no if what I anticipate and I fight on the Ba dish of wine, but now I still have the wish fulfilled of occupy the wine market of city teacher.
"Bearer!Before see for me, see if servant Lee came back."
A next person comes out and use me the incredible speed flew to soon run in the past and saw my gape, although I once saw acrobatic feats as well, but this is in the speed on the flat ground my returning is really for the first time to see, as being 100 meters to sprint quickly, and the speed all unanimously keeps the meaning for the slightest doing not reduce down.
I sighed an one breath and said in the heart:What to can only cherish is the dust being little to together start to concuss his behind, the words like that were an exquisite scene.
I have a little strain, or say to is strain again expectation, listen to Shen Shu say, Chen Hai has already accumulated Zan now up to thousand glass wine cups.If plus this wine again, in the city teacher those princes and dukes nobilities, rich mans for assuming the manners of creative artist huge company, also not the Feng hug since then and can not reckon how many that time of the glistening silvers is from the willing fall me pocket.
The effort led in a short while, that"100 meters great ability" has been already come back, but see his facial expression but just a bit very tiny rosy, but the breath the slightest has no mess, he list the knee kneel at ground up, embrace a boxing to say:
"Report to report master, the bearer is servant Lee, servant Lee lets the mean person smile back Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment