Wednesday, November 14, 2012

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com so for several year

Humiliate me together with him."
Xu Shu Hei's Hey keeps smiling:"Private's dollar isn't an outsider either, he is thus interested in you, I certainly want to say your everythings all and he, private's dollar also greatly not you how much, be him your seven elder brothers!"Hope Xu Shu's eyes, I understood, he this for the sake of my safety wear think, there is this brotherhood, huge can't do naturally generally disadvantageous the affair to me.
Don't wait I to talk, the huge all Hey Hey kept smiling:" Such as, your life is really good, I and dollar the senior younger brother's friendship that keep an elder brother so for several years, incredibly can not compare with you, he this is everywhere think for you wearing.The dollar keeps an elder brother, you trust, I since have already decided to leave, can't to he disadvantageous of, Hey Hey, make brothers, be good friends with good consideration consideration:This is an elder brother not open his fun, otherwise you have to say I the big deceit is getting smaller, but, I really want to beat his bottom again of, two difficult!"
I this annoys:"Pei, you this small bird think of the United States, you want to be my elder brother, I would not like to also, don't need of your Dou however I, the other people will say I have no big have no small.Hey Hey, anyway I have six righteousness elder brothers, a close elder brother, there are also two elder sisters, you dare to humiliate me, oneself Dian measures!Don't blame me have never reminded you!"
Huge all head one Yang:"I am well afraid …… I fear to suffer beating so much, my capacity for liquor again bad, effort again not good, I have no elder brother to compensate gift apology for me again ……"
Don't wait he to finish saying, I am to take to the heels and then walk:"Four elder brothers walk, I make tea to drink for you, first-class plum flower snow water hey!"Xu Shu Xiao make fun:"Plum flower snow water?What about tea?But last time that kind of good tea?"
I also a face upward:"Than that much better, I drink of the tea is a specialized product of, in addition to my elder brothers, the other people can not drink for him."Xu Shu roars with laughter and looking at huge say generally:"Private's dollar, you think satisfied joy of eating and still refrain from rash action well, can the good thing of son cloud wear more!"
I in quick time hereafter the hospital walk, Xu Shu Xiao keep up with, huge all Leng for a while, there is heart putting a table, but think of the pure fragrance taste of rain dew tea that the uncle speaks of, one enjoying of face and could not drink of regret, he sighs tone, heel come up.I settle four elder brothers under the plum flower tree, from returned to house to take to tea vessel, the Tan stove waited to prepare to boil to make tea and drinks.Is huge to govern don't talk as well, the path keeps sitting the opposite is at Xu Shu, the serious shape of one face, ask for slowly Shu to keep smiling.
Looking at me to take a hoe head to dig soil under the tree, huge let go of generally hand in play of tea vessel, run to I front of:"Yi, you is this to do what?Drink tea is so troublesome?"His curiosity really weighs.I put slow the action on the hand, cold see his one eye, don't talk as well.See me not talk, also not work, huge uttered Chi generally along while, move over here, silently say:"You aren't so stingy?Somehow I am that you cheat to come."
Looking at him that appearance that try to please, I cannot helped but any further and rushed toward Chi to smile out:"The still saying me is small, are you more mostly little than me?Hum, not just similar to me, play cheerful very big."Xu Shu has already come over here:"He is 1 year older than you.You are two ah, speak of this east to rush the temperament that the west runs, also really about.The youth annoys sex all big, last night, the mother advised private's dollar good long time."
I Hey Hey a smile:"Small bird, which places did you run?Have fun so much not?"Is huge to govern not glad:" Such as, prohibit you again call me like this."I don't do:"Will call you like this, how?Aren't you glad?Wait you to marry a wife, I call again your Feng, call you madam's female phoenix, living two small birds to come out, call huge Feng and huge female phoenix, ha ha, affirm to have fun so much!"
I think that the small bird will be sprung up, but have no, he just turns head sideways and wants to think:"That you call strange, your wife calls what?I looking at pretty beautiful of, is a little bit big, so, call her bewitching ……"I a Wu lived his mouth:"You seek dead ah, the Zou surname is just my elder sister, not ability ridiculous."
Hope 2 people don't understand of vision, my wry smile is for a while:"The elder sister is big me am 15 years old, can be a wife?Still have, she is a lord male in the Yuan city of that ……alas, save person's one life, is also do a dot product good conduct virtuous good affair.This, a few elder brothers all know, you were two don't know, never tell others."The affairs of Yuan city is almost an everyone to all know, Xu Shu is certainly no exception, Xu Mu holds to the Cao some despise, also have this causal.So, once I say, 2 people sign a horse understand.
Was huge to vomit the next tongue generally:"No wonder that, I while finding out you, someone says that you use a woman to halter Cao with the tone like that it's male, return so a matter."My wry smile:"I am to have no way.Lord Mr. is a person who remembers old friends, two years ago, he still really once came, I also had to pack not to know.So, the elder sister is an elder sister forever, none of you wants to say the affair linked to her."2 people silenced.
I this just digs mud afresh.I dig, two people see, after death bearer don't know as well.Wait me to embrace a big altar son from the soil, after death of the person opened mouth:"You are three at dry what?Dig a baby?"I is a surprised, the altar son in the hand almost drops down, O.K. huge the all reaction was quick, quickly gave.When 3 people returned to body to see, the Cao held to looking at the altar son in the my hand with Guo Jia Yi's face curiously.
I grow a comfortable one breath and gingerly put altar son to appear at court several up after, just hurtle Guo Jia to yell:"Three elder brothers, you have to frighten to death me.Baby, baby, you lose judgment because of greed!Tell you, if this altar water knocked down, you used how much all change not."Cao's holding has already curiously gone to Jie cover:"Son cloud, what water ah, so is the gold expensive, even can not buy money?"
The Pa ground opens the hand that the Cao hold for a while:"Lord male, don't move indiscriminately.This is the elder sister's one strenuous effort, last year fee the strength of eldest brother just made so one altar, the lane had no, and today's tea had never got to drink."The Cao holds the ground of Shan Shan to retract a hand:"So ah!"He shrunk a part to go to.I lightly sigh a spirit and hope to round in a turn of vision of surroundings, especially huge govern the bad wolf kind of that no time for waiting, explanation way:"This water is to adapt from snow water on the plum flower, covered up in the underneath for a year."
Is huge to govern two eyes to put light:"Drink tea to still have this way?Plum flower snow water, that affirmation than teacher the mountain there spring good.Hey Hey, Hey Hey."I don't understand that the ground hopes him:"Certainly compare that mountain spring good.Say again, take charge of place in Mr. Ma's house of mountain spring how don't like as well, isn't the pure spring of deep Shan-li, very general, use that bubble my rain dew, all waste good tea.However, small bird, you also need not talk with this kind of ill-wisher facial expression?How do I feel that you do with malice,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com?"
Guo Jia 1:"Originally you are that half department Analects!", Haven't given them the introduction.Xu Shu quickly implements a job and was introduction for two people.Is huge to looking at Guo Jia generally, also in the Za mouth:"You are well-known devil of a genius, three elder brother, Guo Feng Xiao, ?"Do not wait Guo Jia to respond to come over, I jumped:"Small bird, forbid you to call three elder brothers, I don't recognize you to be seven elder brothers."
Is huge to see Xu Shu generally, then greatly sigh:"I don't want to be your elder brother as well, is a dollar to keep an elder brother to is my senior, I was originally his younger brother, his words I wanted to listen to, so, I also encouraged be difficult for it to be your elder brother.Say again, I just wanted to think, today's tea I really want to drink, you say by yourself, this can drink for the elder brothers."Looking at me one face is depressed, his side smiles a side to after death hide toward Xu Shu:"Certainly, main reason BE, I come here to suffer a los very much and ascended old be of, so, think that the bottom that beat someone gives vent to anger very much, but, my a person doesn't go, seek a few elder brothers to begin to just satisfy together."
I jumped feet:"Die small bird, you ……" lets go of public roar with laughter not to lift, the Cao holds but is happy very, even I also ignored, several steps run to the huge all in front:", Private's dollar, would you like to stay?Too like, Hey Hey."Is huge to greatly sigh generally:"There is no way, I this dummy Kui had to eat, otherwise, hereafter have no free wine to drink."The vision that the all personnel uses to feel pity on looking at someone to fall on the ground not to rise.
From the ground climb of I, walk to the Cao to hold in front:"The lord is male, I after walking, please take care of health much and more.Had so Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment