Wednesday, November 14, 2012

cheap dr dre beats toward sorcery is d

Feel really good.
……
I didn't immediately look for life sanctuary and concussed in this slice of mainland upper stream that is full of a conflict for a year, my mind was spacious a while many, in the this year among, I basically have no
There is the thing to touch to have relation with sorcery at 1:00, but don't know why, this was anti- to pour to let me to contain deeper comprehension formely to much cognition.
……
After leave to check a reason, I always as a scholar, is collecting the data of the civilization in time immemorial, originally I pay attention to an Ai Spanish clear, because the Ai Spanish is clearly the source head of sorcery, after
Of the civilization is going to now the sorcery system learned by me, all come from Ai west the person's detection.
But I at not intentional of found out with Ai Spanish clearly coetaneous man civilization of ancient works, written Chinese clearly for the comprehension of strength is very unusual.
Talk about attack ability and effect, the written Chinese makes use of the way of strength clearly and absolutely cans not compares with the Shu method of the Ai west civilization, but the written Chinese pays attention to harmony of strength usage clearly, they even can will positive
The energy and negative energy tempers together and takes into various energy and the chemical element to match with, this basically being different from is a sorcery, is like also a certain art.
……
I recently always at study written Chinese to make use of to the strength clearly of way, because it is with Ai Spanish clearly totally different moreover a kind of strength.This usage method is very uncanny, however seems
Some truths.
……
I again arrived an ancient works, this was the ancient works of an induction martial skill, but the inside contains some things that have relation with sorcery, and this almost isn't imaginable in other civilizations,
However I feel, this is probably correct.
……
Time that studies a cost far imaginarily has to be long than me, however harvests is not small either, although I am just mimicry their ways created a few compound sorceries, the power of these sorceries isn't
Is very strong, but use the good effect will be very quite good, this method suits to used for a true war very much.
……
It is very difficult to is strong line of to turn round his/her own Shi Fa's method, however I attained, for this I didn't know to cost how many times and strenuous effort.I have already controled strength harmonious profound mystery,
Although I just just stepped into front door,I had self-confidence and relied on this cognition, I had already had deeper understanding to the sorcery than anyone.
……
Is more and more interesting, I again gave up a sorcery research, but turned to study philosophy and saw come to those legendary figure in the sorcery teachers, more be described omniscient
The wiser isn't to have no reason, and the sorcery strength compares with, is getting more important to the cognition of the sorcery.
……
I just heard today, checked a reason to formally ascend scepter.No matter how it is say, I should mean a congratulation.
……
Check a reason to see me very happy, my felling, that is heartfelt joy, after all this the persons whom he truely can trust in the world are few, while I am as in it.
However I ain't to be full of joy, I here feel of in addition to checking a welcoming of reason, all otherly is a hostility, even southern wiser to me exist one silk hostility so, this is really too
Be getting more interesting, see to power harmony's hoping have already decayed his intelligence, like this say come, my keeping off to check reason is done right.
Check a reason nearby again many a person, he is Ba Ge Lei, a more violent a Pisa Er Mu guy, this guy is basically a bedlamite, and he is for the pursuing of sorcery strength,
Absolutely can be used madness to mean.
……
Check a reason to persuade me to leave, but I refused, I told to check a reason, this not because is at the beginning unfrequented, although at the beginning I really feel some to this lose, can I have already thought now
, I have a dynasty as he is needing me on the first towards checking reason commitment, if, I will come back to help him.
……
For letting to check a reason to insist on me to leave no longer, I start looking for the itinerary of life sanctuary and check a reason also very interested in to this, on this affair, he also believe me, at least he
Have never revealed in the southern wiser's in front, have something to do with dying sanctuary and life sanctuary of any affair.
Even if at the beginning he makes me take out and everyone is pooling those data, also says to come from a certain time immemorial ruins and has never mentioned to die sanctuary.
……
The life sanctuary basically has no some clues, this completely can comprehend, Ai west the person become more interested in to eternal life, but eternal life and the resurrection linked to eternal life, all control in the death
In the hand of sanctuary, the function of life sanctuary is a treatment and multiply greatly, so the adoration for being subjected to wants to be little many,cheap dr dre beats.
Luckily I have Nu than the hint of Si, the life sanctuary rises in the sun of place, and can make sure life sanctuary absolutely on the black mainland.Can see from the map, in the black mainland
Of the east beat the band most of is a big group of islands, this is black mainland's biggest group of islands.
……
I found out some person's statues on the island, seeing to my guess was correct, Ai west the person grow a wolf head, they are from beard wolf in the desert evolve since then, they is the earliest type person
One of the specieses, in addition to they outside only created Long Ren of man civilization.
Ai west the person study in the life sorcery of achievement, really fantastic.The world exists nowadays of big parts of intelligence living creatures is all what they create.
Ai west the person created various monster person of each kind and also included mankind among them, the hard imagination mankind are from the monkey reform since then, however I can believe, because this is Nu say than the Si,
He doesn't have necessity tell a falsehood.
They still created manikin, dwarf and ground Jing.
In addition to spirit, seeming mainland top can calculate last intelligence life the body is all what they create.
The way that should be able to find out to create an intelligence species in the life sanctuary.
……
More and more evidences express that my guess is correct, but it happened that can not find this sanctuary, I have already even sought bottom of seas, life sanctuary completely at moreover an empty
?
……
For looking for life sanctuary, it has been a year since I lived on this island, in this year, the my comprehension toward sorcery is deeper, in this year in my part at look for
Life sanctuary, the part is changing his/her own sorcery system, originally what I walk is the road son that the chemical element manipulates.
But current of I am like also a natural master, all day long at this all full with everywhere wear a line in the island of thick plant, natural sorcery really very helpful, and in this kind of place,
The self-discipline speed of the natural sorcery seems to be very quickly.
……
I more and more feel environment's importance for sorcery self-discipline, only under the environment suited most , usually make use of sorcery, and use sorcery to really do some affairs, just can more
Add the extraordinary effect of comprehending the sorcery, I can already examine closely to many delicate varieties of natural sorcery now.
……
I finally found out life sanctuary today, it incredibly is beating the band most of place, unfortunately I incredibly didn't thought of that the title is very good-looking to see within these more than three years, this sanctuary
Hide in several bank of cloudses of ten thousand meters in the group of islands sky, Ai west the person is to conceal.
However several Gao Kong of ten thousand meters also really make people be terrified and fly Shu basically could not reach height like this, equally also having no a kind of living creature can fly so highly, good at I
Thoughted of balloon.
This making me know sorcery more isn't all-powerful.
……
Create balloon to spend me for a week, the aborigines of the region gave many of my helps, as a repay, I promise to become their guardant.
……
Ten thousand meters are high empty on, the air temperature is really much too cold, and the breeze here greatly get unimaginable Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment